Police Report: Sandy Township
April 6, 2012
- The owners of 101 Auto located on Old Route 255 reported someone broke into the business and took tools. The investigation continues.
- Officers found that the old Ramada Inn had been broken into again and found damage and graffiti in the building.
- Officers responded to a domestic disturbance at a Northwood Avenue residence where the 46 year old woman reported the 65 year old man had a pistol. Upon investigation it was determined the argument was mutual and the man never threatened the woman with a gun. Officers handled the situation without incident.
April 7, 2012
- An argument ensued between a pregnant 28 year old woman and her 31 year old brother at an Overdorf Avenue residence. The woman’s husband stepped in to protect his wife and the argument turned physical between the two men. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Walmart employees reported seeing three women taking items without paying for them. The investigation continues.
April 8, 2012
- A Wayne Road resident reported hearing a woman yelling for help in the area. Officers investigated and could not locate any problems.
- A 19 year old Philadelphia man attempted to flee from police who were attempting to pull him over on a routine traffic stop. When the man finally stopped he reported he did not have a drivers license that’s why he ran. Charges were filed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?