Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- An assault was reported that occurred March 23 at Irvin Park. A Curwensville kid will be cited for disorderly conduct as a result of the investigation.
- A man was observed relieving himself in Irvin Park Tuesday afternoon. He was identified and apprehended.
- An act of careless driving was reported on Tuesday that occurred at Curwensville Commons.
- Police responded to a Filber Street residence to check the welfare of a person Wednesday afternoon.
- A theft of furniture was reported from a resident of Locust Street apartments.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?