New York, NY, United States (AHN) – Think your job is stressful? Maybe you ought to think again after perusing the newest list of the most stressful jobs.
While no job is stress free, and every occupation has the distinct possibility to inflict some sort of pressure, several jobs are more and less stressful than others.
According to the 2012 CareerCast.com Job Stress Report, the top five most stressful jobs and their average incomes are:
1. Enlisted military soldier $35,580
2. Firefighter $42,250
3. Airline pilot $103,201
4. Military general $196,300
5. Police officer $53,540
The least stressful jobs include:
1. Medical records technician $32, 350
2. Jeweler $35,170
3. Hairstylist $22,760
4. Dressmaker/tailor $26,560
5. Medical laboratory tech $36.280
The complete list is available at www.careercast.com.