Man accidentally packs marijuana joint in son’s lunch
Hartford, CT, United States (AHN) – People often do dumb things when they’re high, and Connecticut man proved he was no exception last week.
When John Sulzbach was packing his young son’s lunch for daycare, the 33-year-old accidentally dropped a marijuana cigarette in the 18-month-old boy’s food container.
The joint was found by employees at the daycare, who called police.
Investigators searched Sulzbach’s home and found a small amount of pot and drug paraphernalia, according to local media reports.
Sulzbach is facing drug possession and risking injury to a child charges.