- Police were dispatched to the Post Office on Hoover Avenue for a false alarm.
- A 22-years-old DuBois woman was arrested for retail theft. She stole 22.31 worth of merchandise from Martins on Hoover Ave.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on the 100 block of Grant Street. Police found that a husband and wife were arguing. The husband was smashing things in the home but there was no physical abuse to either party. The husband left before police arrived.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 100 block of South Church Street. A residence was forced open and several items were stolen.
- Police located a 16-year-old runaway from Pentz Run Youth Center at the Giant Eagle on North Main Street. The juvenile was returned to the center.
- Police responded to a false alarm on the 100 block of Evergreen Street.