- A driver was attempting to park her vehicle in the Bon Ton parking lot when she hit another vehicle. There was minor damage to both vehicles and no injuries reported.
- Two vehicle accident at the intersection of Shaffer Road and state Route 255. A driver pulled out to far at the blinking red light and struck another vehicle. Both vehicles received moderate damage. There were no injuries.
- Police responded to a false alarm at S & T bank.
- Police received a complaint of criminal mischief to a vehicle while it was parked at the Eat-N-Park or Tractor Supply.
- Police investigated a minor accident at the intersection of SR255 and the DuBois mall.
- Police investigated two accidents due to icy roadway at the intersection of Brady St. and Hand St. One vehicle struck a fire hydrant, shearing it off. The other vehicle slid on the roadway and caused an accident.
- Officers received a report of a 50-year-old Hanes Drive man breaking up his home and frightening the other residents. Upon officers arrival, the man was being restrained by a friend. When officers took him into custody, he began fighting with them. The man was ultimately restrained and taken to DuBois Regional Medical Center for a mental health evaluation.
- Police received a report of a hit and run accident at the DuBois mall.
- A Terrier ran away from his house on Tozier Avenue.
- Police arrested a driver for DUI on DuBois-Rocton Road and Shaffer Avenue.
- Police were called to the Central Christian school for a broken door window.
- Police responded to an alarm at the Save-A-Lot.
- Police investigated a minor accident at the intersection of Brady Street and Dixon Avenue when one vehicle was struck from behind by another vehicle.
- Police investigated a hit and run accident at the K-Mart parking lot. A parked vehicle was struck by a Ford Bronco pulling a trailer. The trailer struck the park car at least twice.
- Police are investigating an assault that took place at the Friendly Tavern. A 24-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by her estranged boyfriend. Police took statements from witnesses and the boyfriend who stated the woman started the situation.
- Police investigated an accident on SR0255 near Sabula Lake. A 20-year-old DuBois man stated a dark colored SUV traveled into his lane of travel causing him to swerve and hit a guide rail.