Police Reports: Lawrence Township Police
- Police received two complaints of identity theft. Two people had their identity used to open credit card accounts without permission.
- Police are investigating a complaint of harassment by communication. An area man has been receiving harassing phone calls from a business in New York.
- Police handled a complaint of harassment at a local retail establishment.
- Police received a complaint of pan handling at Wal-Mart.
- Police responded to the Day’s Inn for a large fight. A man was struck with a pool stick and several others engaged in a fist fight. Police plan on filing charges against the actors. Clearfield Borough Police and the state police assisted.
- Police received a complaint of a stolen 275 gallon home heating oil tank from a home located on Old Erie Pike.
- Charges of retail theft are pending against a known person who pumped $23.00 in gasoline in their vehicle and failed to pay at the Snappy’s on state Route 879.
- Police were called to Lawrence Park Village for a women threatening to harm herself with a knife. Police cleared the call with out further incident.
- Police checked on a suspicious man sleeping in his vehicle at Jax’s bar.
- Police investigated a single vehicle accident on Turnpike Ave. The vehicle left the roadway and struck a tree. The driver then fled the scene.
- Police investigated an accident on High Level Road. A vehicle struck a deer on the roadway.
- Police were called to Mt. Joy Road for a possible domestic dispute. Officers found that a female locked herself out of the house and was attempting to wake up her parents to get back into the house.
- Police were called to Shaw St. for a domestic assault involving a 32 year old man and a 33 year old woman. The man received scratches to his neck and face. Police handled the incident by seperating the man and woman for the night.
- The Fish and Boat Commission investigated a motor vehicle accident on Shaggers Inn Road and Caledonia Pike.
- Police assisted Clearfield Borough Police with a disturbancde on North Front Street. A Clearfield man was arrested for a probation violation nd was incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail..
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?