– Police reported an incident of criminal mischief that occurred sometime between July 25 and Thursday along Peal Road about one mile west of Gorton Road in Rush Township, Centre County. Someone arrived at a Lancaster man’s residential camp and allegedly wrote vulgarities on the front door. They also allegedly jammed wire into the door locks of the camp.
– Police reported found property at 10:25 a.m. Friday at the Sheetz store in Decatur Township, Clearfield County. An undisclosed amount of money was found unattended inside the store. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philipsburg State Police at 814-342-3370.
– Police reported an incident of criminal mischief at 3 a.m. Sunday at the Am-Vets Post 159 in Philipsburg Borough, Centre County. A 29-year-old Philipsburg man reportedly punched and subsequently shattered the window at the previously said location.
– Police reported an incident of driving under the influence/drug possession at 1:35 a.m. Sunday along United States Route 322, near state Route 53 in Decatur Township, Clearfield County. A 23-year-old Philipsburg male was charged with DUI, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and other various summary offenses following a traffic stop. Charges are to be filed through the district court.
– Police reported a drug seizure at 7:54 p.m. Saturday along state Route 53 in Chester Hill near the county line. A 17-year-old Philipsburg female was allegedly found in possession of a marijuana pipe and three Suboxone pill during a routine traffic stop.