Police Report: LTPD
- Lawrence Township police are investigating the theft of tires and rims from Hubler Bros. on the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. Sometime over the weekend, most likely Sunday evening, someone entered the yard at Hubler Bros. and jacked up a new Kenworth log truck and stole the rims and tires off of the drive wheels. Anyone with any information is asked to contact the LTPD at either 765-1533 or 765-1647. The investigation continues.
- Police received information from the state police Megan’s Law unit that a Megan’s Law offender from Virgina is moving to the area. Police will be conducting a public notification when the information becomes available.
- Police received a report of animal abuse from the code enforcement officer. The investigation continues.
- Police responded to a report of reckless driving that occurred on state Route 879 near Interstate 80. The car was gone when police arrived.
- Police received a second report from the Clearfield Area Middle Scool. In this incident a known student pushed and spit on a classmate. The investigation continues.
- Police received a report of a vehicle accident that occurred on Airport Road. The investigation continues.
- Police received a report of suspicious activity on 20th Street.
- Police responded and assisted the Clearfield Emergency Medical Services with a medical emergency along Putty Road in Glen Richey.
- Police received a call of a neighbor dispute along Clover Hill.
- Police were called to a domestic dispute along Nelson Road. The matter was handled at the scene.
- Police responded to Wal-Mart Supercenter for a report of a retail theft. Police arrested a female for retail theft and criminal trespass.
- Police received a report of a possible DUI. Police report that the vehicle in question was in Clearfield Borough and did not enter into Lawrence Township jurisdiciton.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?