Malfunctioning HVAC Cause for Family Dollar Call-Out

Local fire departments respond to a first alarm call at the Clearfield Family Dollar.

According to Lawrence Township Deputy Chief Zac Lawhead, it was found that there was no fire. The smoke that filled the store was traced back to a malfunctioning HVAC unit. There were no injuries or damage beyond the already broken unit.

The Hyde, Clearfield, Glen Richy, Curwensville and Lawrence Township #1 fire departments responded to the scene.

Kids in College Returns to PSU DuBois
CCRTA Receives More Than 20 Applications for Director Position

Leave a Reply