CLEARFIELD – PennDOT issues the following travel update for its Interstate 80, Clearfield County project. These restrictions are for the week of June 22. Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. of State College is the contractor on this $53 million project. All work is weather dependent.
• Roadwork and lane restrictions will take place during daylight hours only.
• Westbound travel (right) lane will be closed as contractor performs shoulder back-up work on 10-foot shoulder.
• The westbound right (travel) lane is restricted from mile-marker 106 to mile marker 96, just west of the DuBois/Brockway exit (exit 97). Drivers must use the left (passing) lane.
• The eastbound right (travel) lane is restricted from mile marker 96, just west of the DuBois/Brockway exit (exit 97) to mile marker 106. Drivers must use the left (passing) lane.
• Speeds are reduced in the work zones to 45 MPH during working hours and 55 MPH during non-working hours. Please be alert for workers on the roadway.
PennDOT reminds motorists to travel with caution through work zones, obey posted speed limits, remain alert for stopped or slowed traffic and always buckle up. For more information on roadway construction and maintenance operations, visit PennDOT’s Web site.