CLEARFIELD – Sewer work in Clearfield Borough will cause several road closures from May 22-26.
Roads to be closed include:
- Weaver Street from Cross Street to Market Street
- Williams Street from West Pine Street to West Locust Street
- West Pine Street from Williams Street to Weaver Street
- Southwest Second Street from Market Street to West Cherry Street
- Clearfield Street from West Front Street to Northwest Fifth Street
Work on Weaver and Williams streets will consist of main line construction. Laterals will be constructed on West Pine Street. Crews on Southwest Second Street will be drilling under the railroad tracks. A paving crew will be installing the roadway top on Clearfield Street.
Crews will also be working between Market Street and Patterson Street to landscape properties, weather permitting. Landscaping work should not cause the closure of any roads.
Turnpike Avenue from Nichols Street to McBride Street will also be closed May 22-23 for paving.